Sunday 28 June 2015

Nashville day two

Another good nights sleep, thank the lord for AC, I wonder if there is a patron saint for AC.   Quite a slow start as I caught up on lots of personal admin I had been putting off.

A quick drive to  Carter Vintage Guitars to take some more photographs of the   wooden clock movement  mounted on a guitar shape The clock was hand made by Bill Randle of Cookervill TN and was originally on sale for $1900.

I did however make a purchase of a tee shirt, or two.

I had a couple of swift coffees in the coffee house next door and then I went on a drive.   There were a couple of shops that I wanted to visit and I drove some miles out of town to find them.

Back to the air b and b in the afternoon and then out  down town  for a pizza  for tea, found a pizza place which had music, bit of  shock that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment